My CaverVoice Project Aims
We are really excited at My CaverVoice to have the chance to create and build a community that can look out for, support and share experiences with each other to live their best life.
My CaverVoice see’s your ABILITIES not disabilities, those raspberries do not rule us.
Key Project Aims
Supporting young people in transitioning from child to adult services and sharing experiences.
- Activities and Events
- CAMHS to Adult Mental Health Services
- Child to adult services – how to communicate with Drs on your own
- Language and communication with others
- Raising awareness
- Social Media
- Virtual café space
- 1-1 and group mentoring
We are really excited at My CaverVoice to have the chance to create and build a community that can look out for, support and share experiences with each other to live their best life. My CaverVoice see’s your ABILITIES not disabilities, those raspberries do not rule us.
- We want to create a space for all of us to come together and share more about what a cavernoma is.
- We want to get rid of people feeling frightened or them thinking we can’t do normal things
- My CaverVoice wants to work alongside other charities and organisations so we can give you the best support
- Be heard and understood
- Continue to help other young people like us
- Share our stories, experiences with the highs and lows
- Let all adults in our lives know we have a voice
- Create opportunities, life-long friendships and never feel alone
- Live our lives to the max!
- Show the health professionals what is important to us and how we want to be supported
Fundraising: 10k Raise It Your Way
My CaverVoice is aiming to raise £10,000 by May 2022. We are encouraging you to help My CaverVoice raise £10,000 in any way you choose.
How many ways can you raise? You could…
- Sponsored walk
- Bake sale
- Bike ride
- Sponsored silence
- Head shave
- Rock climbing
- Karaoke night
- Long zipline
- Sponsored hop
- Dress up day
- Hula hoop
- Bring and buy sale
- Nature hunt
- Picture competition
- Film nights
- Sponge your teacher
- Talent contest
- Guess the sweets in the jar
- Ice bucket
- Sandcastle building competition
- Rock painting
What will you do? Raise it your way because you have a voice with My CaverVoice!