Patient Information Leaflets for the CARE Study
There is a set of Patient Information Leaflets that inform patients (and parents of children) about the CARE Study. The study is for people of all ages who meet the Eligibility Criteria, adults and children.
There is an introductory leaflet and full-description (supplementary) leaflet for adults, for the parents/guardians of children with cavernoma and for children of different ages.
For Adult Patients
- Short Information Sheet for Adults
- Supplementary Information Sheet for Adults
- Short Information Sheet for Parents/Guardians of Paediatric Participants
- Supplementary Information for Parents/Guardians of Paediatric Participants
- Children’s Information for under 5 years
- Children’s Information Leaflet and Assent Form (6-10 years)
- Young Persons Information Leaflet and Assent Form (11-15 years)