The return to remote teaching has prompted concerns about whether all families will now have the hardware they need to be able to access education. However, one short term solution, at least for pupils who still do not have access to a laptop but do have a gaming console is shown below,
With an xbox, you will need a USB keyboard.
- Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
- Go to my games and apps.
- Find and select Microsoft Edge.
- Navigate to your online learning platform.
With a playstation you can simply use a controller.
- Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
- Press the PlayStation logo on the controller.
- Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
- Go to applications and you will find the internet browser.
- Navigate to your online learning platform and log in as usual.
We hope this helps during these difficult times.